Man, I love the fall. It is such a great time to be alive! It is great outside, the foods are amazing, the decorations are cool and everyone seems to be in the mood for cozy fellowship.
Yesterday I threw together a pie that was so fall-o-licious that I just had to post it so that you could try it and love it as much as I did.
First I crushed about 8 graham crackers and added half a stick of melted butter. I mixed that together and pressed it into a pie plate. That goes into the fridge to harden. Then take a small container of whipping cream, add a dash of vanilla and 1/4 cup of sugar and whip until stiff peaks are formed. That goes in the fridge for a while, too. Cream together 1 package low-fat cream cheese and one can pumpkin. Then the harder part....add sugar and cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice until it tastes great. Probably I added about a cup of sugar, a tablespoon of cinnamon and a tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice. That mixture, once it tastes yummy, goes in the graham cracker crust and the whipped cream goes on top. Sprinkle the top of the whipped cream with cinnamon and you have a beautiful, easy and yummy pie!
Happy Fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MMMM....that sounds yummy!
When your up to eat, make one of those and we'll meet you at the park :)
I love that you said fall-o-licious. It makes me want to sing Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la which is Christmas but oh well. That pie sounds SO good! I will have to make it for sure!
Post a Comment