Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sleepy Morning

I in no way think homeschooling is the only way to raise children. I believe each person needs to seek God's will for their child and then follow it without fear or compromise.

That said, I have to say how much I love the sleepy mornings that we can allow to just develop into easy, relaxed days. I am finding a new peace with the life God has called me to for this season.

It is important that we all look for the blessings that surround us instead of gazing into other fields longing for grass that we just know must be greener.

So here's my glass raised to the blessings of the life God has given you!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

thanks from a tired mama for that reminder. you're so right, and i wouldn't trade this for anything.

Abbey said...

So sweet. That is such a blessing!

Missy said...

I so agree. I love easing into the day instead of the mad rush. I am not a morning person.
I hope it doesn't come back to bite us later though!