Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Inexpensive skin care

I have already admitted to using vinegar in my hair to keep it shiny and healthy and to keep dandruff and an itchy scalp healed.

I also use vinegar as a toner and skin cleanser. Vinegar is a natural way to kill germs and the slightly acidic environment it leaves on your skin keeps infections and pimples away.

Having dry, itchy skin that is also oily has made for a tough time finding a moisturizer. I have found that olive oil is great and cheap. Just spread a little bit on and your face will feel great at a cheap price. My makeup goes on easily over it and seems to last longer.

Hey, and think of it this way. If you get hungry, you already have salad dressing on your face.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

hilarious.

Missy said...

I'm scared to do that...but I guess I should try. I am having a break out right now due to hormones and stress I suppose. Tonight I will dip my face in vinegar and see if it works.
Won't Stacy LOVE coming to bed with me tonight ;)

Leslie said...

Mmmm . . . yum . . . kinda.