Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The arm

We went to our second appointment about E's arm, only to be told that it had moved. It is now a "worse break" and we decided on surgery to fix it this time. The doctor said he could try to set it in the office, but the chances were better that it would move again and we would be forced to do surgery. E decided he could not face the pain again, only to have it fail, so we will be in surgery on Thursday morning. Please remember him as you wake up.

5 comments:

Abbey said...

Definitely.

Kim said...

Poor Guy! It brought tears to my eyes to think of that little boy getting his arm set in the doctor's office; I know we're in for it sooner or later! I'll be praying for you guys Thursday morning.

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for all of you Thursday.

Jennifer said...

i'm calling you....

Amy said...

I'll be praying for you all.