Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored His name." Malachi 3:16
7 comments:
That was great! ha ha!
That was awesome!!! I guess its the same guy from Alli's video too huh?
Yes, I am blog hopping tonight :)
Very funny!
BTW, I love your vinegar post. Vinegar is amaaazing:)
"I pulled a muscle in my upper thigh"!
This video is Deano's favorite.
We should go see him in perform or something.
please. please tell me you watched the homeschool family one. please.
seriously. it's gonna make you smile big.
I'm totally your cleatus!!
i love vinegar too.
that is hilarious..
truly.. brilliant!
This was hysterical!! I ended up sending it to several people in my family who would surely appreciate it and my sis-in-law ended up ordering this DVD. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment