Friday, February 15, 2008

Hangin' In

May I just say that while I love my two boys passionately, I absolutely could not handle another ounce of humanity under my roof. Who knew they could be so loud, rough, demanding, passionate, loving, and godly. They wear me out. I am very thankful that God knew the perfect number for us because I think even one more would send me over the edge (I think I'm teetering as it is)!

Love to all you mamas hangin' in there!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAISY HAD HER PUPPIES!!

I had to tell you before I announced it on my blog.

She had 4, and all survived!!!!

One black, one white and 2 creamy colored like her!

eek!!!

hope breakfast goes great today!

love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~cleatus

Missy said...

Oh girl...I saw feel ya! I always wanted a whole bunch of kids. Obviously I'm not as good of a Mom as I thought I would be because 2 is just fine! I see these people with multiple kids, like 10 or more and I wonder how!?!
I'm thankful God gives us the kids He wants us to raise and gives the rest to somebody else!

Missy said...

"I saw feel ya" What is that?
I should really proof read before I publish!

allison said...

I think its something in the air

Anonymous said...

Come on now, you know that you are really Michelle Duggar at heart! (That is her name, right? The woman with 17 kids!!!!) KIDDING!

Grace for the moment and need, that's what He promised. She must be drowning in it! Of course, that wouldn't be a bad thing, would it?

Glad to see you're feeling better. Miss you enormously these past couple of weeks.
Terra

Ronda said...

I'm soooo with you! Praying for you and all the others!! Miss ya!

alli said...

check out this craft...

http://whipup.net/2008/01/29/tutorial-almost-no-sew-tutu/

yeah. you'll hafta copy and paste. sorry.

it's a (almost) no sew tutu. you think you could help me make one for my little girl?

thanks for today.

Abbey said...

Do you ever get breaks from your boys? I can't imagine homeschooling and not getting a breather from time to time!! That would make it all the more difficult to "hang in there"!