Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Silence

I feel silent.

6 comments:

Abbey said...

Well hurry up and stop that so we can all get back to readin' your stuff! ;)

I really do enjoy those times of silence,actually. I hope it's in a good way for you. Are you OK?

Amy said...

God talks to me the most when I'm quiet, resting in Him. I really love that. Hoping your silence is a good one.

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

yeah.. enjoy it and then blog about it! ha!

Missy said...

Yes, we will all sit and wring our hands until you are able to give us something to glean from!

You still in on the Planetarium field trip?

Anonymous said...

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side; Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain; Leave to thy God to order and provide; In every change He faithful will remain. Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly friend through thorny ways leads to a joyful end....Be still, my soul: when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.

I can't wait.

Leslie said...

"Cease striving and know that I am God;I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." (Psalm 46:10, NAS)