Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Morning After

Anyone else suffering from a Christmas hangover this morning.

We had a great couple of days and T. is headed to work this morning. We still have a few fun event coming up including hausenpheffer for New Years with T.'s family.

Love you all!

PS. Just in case you were wondering.... I am a Transformer professional. Who knew? I think it is a hidden gift that God gave me to make me TOO COOL! to my boys. Man I love the random things they love about me!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Yep...my hubby went back to work today too. I am sitting looking at a grocery list, complete with batteries that we failed to get, wishing I could just stay home. But alas, there is no milk (except the expired kind!), no bread, and consequently nothing for lunch.
So yes, we are having the morning after effect too.
Congratulations on being such a professional! Aren't you the coolest mom ever ;)

Marsha said...

You mean you have empty wine bottles on your countertop, too? Whew, I thought I was the only one ;).

allison said...

Im so impressed with you being a transformer hip-hop momma. I refuse to tackle them!

Marsha said...

Please check my blog for an urgent prayer request regarding my daughter (Missy's sister) in Kenya.
Thanks!

Sarah said...

I totally would have guessed that you would be good at transformers. That sounds just like you! :) Glad to hear you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. That meal sounds mighty interesting.