Play a game with me.
God comes to you one day and says He is about to make some changes in your life. He is going to take everything away from you, but you get to keep everything you have ever thanked Him for.
What do you get to keep?
What will you miss the most?
This line of thought has really changed me. I try to think about all those crazy things I wouldn't want to live without, but that I haven't been outwardly thankful for.
Like a liver, or soft toilet paper (or flushing toilets, for that matter), or a husband that doesn't chew tobacco (I HATE spitting), or children that have arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the way you put that. That's a pretty creative way to be thankful. I love it and I love you!
I would miss SOOOOOOOO much. Thant's a good thought, girl!
Well, that is true... But! Then you have to factor in the whole Patty's "identical cousin" who came to live with her. Then she'd talk her into helping her fight with some scheme that she's always thinking up...
good thinking. and now Im ready to wake up and see that you are done playing games and writing a new blog for me to be encouraged by. your turn.
Post a Comment