Friday, May 4, 2007

My Seven

Well, I am probably the last, but I just had to say no until the time was right, Ha Ha

1. I am the proud owner of three baby chickens
2. I dread getting wet, but always enjoy the feeling of being in the water
3. I only like to eat raw vegatables
4. I lean heavily toward unschooling (which for a person who started out thinking homeschooling was weird is a real stretch!)
5. I was first physically attracted to my husband after he shaved his head and for some reason that made me notice what an amazing back end he has
6. I can't stand to be alone and can't stand to be in crowds
7. Even though it is the number of perfection, I don't like the number 7 (or the sound of the word no, for that matter)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! about the chickens...how fun!

Abbey said...

Funny about the bald head and the booty!
What's up with the number seven? Just curious.

Graced said...

Abbey,
To me the number seven is sharp and cutting. I prefer round and soft numbers like 2, 3, 8 etc.

It really is just a "feeling".

By the way, I totally understand your need for even feelings!