I did it, I made the Pioneer Woman's Pico. It really is wonderful. Of course I had to change it a bit. I added minced garlic and used Pablano peppers, which were not as hot. It tastes great.
I also made our favorite crab dip. You cream one package of lowfat cream cheese. Stir in 1/4 cup of Vinegar, 1/8 cup of hot sauce, 2 tblsp of Chili Pepper (or less if you don't like it hot), 1 tblsp of garlic powder, juice from 1/2 a lemon, and 3 splashes of Worsteshire (sp?) Sauce. Add a package of crab (I get mine near the tuna in the grocery store) and stir up and enjoy! Great with crackers or chips
Love ya'll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
nummy
There is no way you scored that high. No way!!!
I'm gonna retake it and be gruesomely honest.
here we go!
I did enjoy my shopping day for the b'day.
Yeah, backing out for a camping trip with the fam is totally excusable (sp?).
Hopefully we will get to hang out sometime soon, that would be wonderific (yes, that is now a word)...
Update: I do belive I am on the road to slowly getting better...this tortoise will def. be winning the race. *Gonna try and write a blog on such.
Love you more.
Post a Comment