I guess I just want a chance to say hi. I like to see new posts on other people's blogs, but sometimes I am not good about refreshing mine. It has been fun to read about everyone's Easter. It seems that most all of them went smoothly. Ours was not the best, but I was thankful for my sweet family and the wonderful resurrection that fills us all with hope.
Micah is taking his SAT's this week. I am remembering how much of a drag it was to sit in class while 30 children finished the endless questions. Hours with no talking! Micah is lucky, it is just him and another 3rd grade girl in one room. They are buzzing right along and should be done tomorrow instead of Friday. Even though we do not do formal tests at home, he is really doing well. Ethan and I have had two days of "dates" that have really done a lot to improve his obedience and anger issues. He just loves time. Today we went to Old Towne Helena and had coffee and brownies at the coffee shop, then we held hands and wondered up and down the street. He was so sweet and kept asking if he was a good date. His heart can be so tender, which is good to remember when his head is being so hard.
Anyway, we are getting back to a much more normal routine as my husband's job has changed to a M-F job. We really love having him home for the evenings. He really loves his job, and that is wonderful to see.
Well I am off to cook dinner, or not. Which ever...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so happy that he is loving his job!! He's a great guy married to one of my favorite ladies.
Definitely on of my *peeps*!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glad you're my friend.
I'm glad he enjoys his job. That makes it easier on everyone when daddy goes away everyday and doesn't hate what he's doing!
I need to take some mommy-time with just Elliot...that is a great idea! Would probably do me some good too to actually hear him out...He's my constant talker!
Graced - love you, but this comment is for Alli, but I can't comment on her blog for some reason, so please pass it on to her! :-) I'll make the dessert. When? Where? And, "squeaky" makes me think of one of my favorite serious intellectual movies of all time - yep, Kronk's New Groove. If you haven't seen it, you can't imagine how good it is, and "squeaker squeak" is chipmunk speak. I know, more animals. You'd be freaked out, Alli. Never mind.
sorry jen, i have been ousted by alli to-obviously we are not team members and she is not really inviting us... let's have a party anyway!
OH NO! What have I done!? Never would I ever oust someone. EEK! I must change settings now.
Well, after I write my next paragraph, then I'll change 'em.
Okay. You do know, g, that I love tell you my secrets. It is because I totally feel safe with you. You're a good friend.
Here is my new secret of the week.
I go to Care-in's blog twice a day to listen to her song "Freedom." It's true. And, I don't have the guts to tell her that I pump up my volume as loud as I can on this laptop. I sing and dance and act like I'm from a different race wearing a red choir robe.
whew! Glad I got that off my chest. I mean it! I love that song!!!!!!!!!! Have you heard it? IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah.
and, i love you, g!
Post a Comment