Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spring

Here are 10 things that I am looking forward to this Spring:
1. I want to clean off my back porch and put out fresh flowers. I love sitting out there on a windy day and enjoying the sounds of the kids playing. Add a good book and I am in heaven.
2. I am looking forward to cleaning out my flower beds and finding all the green leaves pushing up through the straw.
3. I love the sounds of the birds in the morning.
4. I love my birthday that comes in the spring.
5. The boys are happy and carefree after being pent up inside by cold weather.
6. We can go camping!
7. Did I mention gardening?
8. We will have an all family Easter gathering with Tim's family.
9. My brother will come home from his National Guard training.
10. My family can all get together and enjoy the farm with the beautiful weather, and soon I will be able to use the tractor and mow, which is my favorite thing ever!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ahhh. That all sounds so good! I can't wait to go camping either. All of it sounds nice. The only bad part of spring to me is that summer is coming haha