Ethan! Pull yourself together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored His name." Malachi 3:16
4 comments:
crazy picture ... is that photoshop? :)
And, I'm so excited ... whatever you just did has made your blog show up on my bloglines!! Now I can really keep up with you.
What are bloglines?
That is a picture from the kids museam. They have mirrors set up so kids can make themselves "float" in mid-air.
check www.bloglines.com ... you can link all the blogs you look at to one bloglines account, it will then alert you when someone you've tagged has updated. I love it! Saves tons of time going from one to the next.
That looks like a little "T"! Very fun!
Post a Comment