Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my back porch. I hope this is a place where you can come and rest and where we can live out Malachi 3:16 which says, "Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored His name."

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

YEA! I'm so glad to be the first person to post here. Welcome to Blogger. I love you bunches, Jenn

Graced said...

Yea, I'm glad you were, too. In fact you are the only one who knows it is here! Love you lots!

-C said...

trying to figure out who you are ... you're very good at being anonymous. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw your post on my blog. If I hadn't seen you leaving comments on other friendly blogs It would have taken me longer to figure you out! What have you guys been up to?

-C said...

Okay, so Karen's comment sent me on a chase to discover your identity. :) Found. Welcome to the blogging world. Glad you've joined us.