Sunday, January 28, 2007
Sunday Morning
I just wanted to say good Sunday morning to my beautiful community of women. It is sweet to think we are all scooting around our homes getting ourselves and everyone else in sight ready to worship this morning. I'm sure we are all a mixed bag of anticipation for worship, anxiety about time and organization, and annoyance with slow-pokes of all ages. This is just a thank you for all the women out there who work so hard on Sunday morning, may God meet you in a forceful and amazing way this morning. I LOVE YOU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How in the world do you do that? I mean, I am sittin here getting all misty-eyed at the idea of all of us fighting all flesh to make it to the church on time. Love it!
Hey, how do I get links to other folks sites on my page?
How does this here blogspot work?
When can we hang out? I need it baaad <- that was in sheep language.
baaaaaa.
I am so loving it that we have all connected again. It feels good to be connected to you guys from Dallas!
My schedule is open Friday afternoon.
When you come over I can show you the little I have figured out about blogs
Karen,
I am chasing you through blog world. Everything I go to, you are just leaving a post. You are so right. I love the connection. It makes the distance dissapear!
Thank you so much and He did! I hope you had a good day too.
you are so right about Sunday mornings. D has to leave earlier than me and the boys and it's a hassle. We have instituted an amazing Sunday breakfast tradition though ... POPTARTS!! :) It's the only time they eat them, they can eat them w/o getting completely dirty in their church clothes and they don't ask to eat them with milk which might result in a spill to clean up.
Post a Comment