Monday, January 22, 2007

Fun Facts

28 Things That You May Not Know About Me

Courtesy of Everyone!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Rich's Department Store
2. Sportsplex
3. Heavenly Ham
4. Church Secretary

Movies I would watch over and over:
5. Robin Hood (old cartoon version)
6. Indian Jones
7. Christmas Vacation
8. Anything that buys quiet time with the boys

Four places you have lived:
9. Birmingham, AL
10. Tallahassee, FL
11. Slidell, LA
12. Mobile, AL

Four places you have been on vacation:
13. Budapest, Hungary
14. Amish Country, PA
15. Washington, DC
16. Charleston, SC

Four of my favorite foods are:
17. ice cream
18. Bread
19. Cheese
20. Cereal

Four places I would rather be right now:
21. In Oklahoma, seeing the snow
22. Playing in the water on a deserted island
23. Drinking coffee at the bookstore
24. homeschooling my children (oh no, wait, that is what I am SUPPOSED to be doing)




play with me!
copy and paste on your own blog.
delete my answers and insert your own. have fun!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I have been loving your blog. And I so want to go to Budapest. I just want to see all the beautiful architecture.

Graced said...

It is the most amazing place I have ever been, of course!! I love to look at pictures of it and be amazed that I have stood in those very spots. Lets get rich and plan to tour Europe with the kids for a year. The guys could fly over on weekends and we could have the nanny watch the children while we dance until dawn...

Or we could look at pictures while to the sound of screaming children and the smell of dinner burning. Oh wait, that IS what is happening!

Graced said...

Jennifer,
I just saw my type-o. Lets should be let's. Just wanted to weigh in before you caught me! Ha Ha.

Jennifer said...

And, IndianA Jones. :-) I love you and your imperfections, since you accept me the same unconditional way!

Graced said...

Jen,
Who is to say that I don't just love INDIAN Jones. I mean we can't all love the big budget pictures! Ha Ha
Thanks for the help. My brain works faster than my fingers sometimes. Most of the time, though, I think my fingers are working without my brain.
PS. I think we may be on for horseback riding for an hour or so on Friday. Maybe around 3.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Cereal is nice, especially for dinner! Too bad it's not enough for the man of the house!