I have been using the baking soda and water mixture for about a week now. Although I did have a few days of heavy feeling hair, I have been very pleased for the last day or so. My hair just seems happy. I don't know yet if I like it better, but it certainly is good and I love the cost of the "shampoo". I have also started seeing the benefits of thoroughly brushing my hair for a long time so that the natural oils from my scalp are worked into the ends of my hair.
One nice addition is a bottle with is thin pointed spout that I picked up at Sally's beauty supply. It makes it a lot easier to apply the mixture. I keep a gallon jug of the mix and then just refill my bottle as necessary. I use about a cup of water and 1 tblsp of baking soda each time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment