How on earth did I become 31 and old enough to be taking my kids to Disney World? And why is one of them old enough to be an "adult" at Disney?
I am feeling all warm and weepy as I think about my childhood, ponder my "middleness" and wonder why time goes by so fast. Will it be just as fast until I send my Grandchildren off to Disney?
Ohhh, my stomach hurts and my eyes are leaking.
Well, we are off. Hopefully I will be able to update from Orlando.
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wait, what? 31? Are you younger than me? I thought you were older than me! What are you doing there girl?
Time does fly so fast, it's sad.
I hope ya'll have a WONDERFUL time there!
I just saw that another friend of mine on Facebook is going down there this week too. Crazy small world!
Tell Mickey that I said 'what up mick!'
Have a blast at Disney!! I love that place, and haven't ever grown out of it. I hope you guys have a wonderful time. I know what you mean about the 30's thing--and I'm just getting ready to have our first child! Gosh, time sure does fly!!
Come on!!! Post about it! I miss you so badly!!!!
Post a Comment