Friday, May 30, 2008

Is that woman carrying a chair?

Here is our morning walk...

Tim is trying to learn to speed walk in order to pass a fitness test for walk. Legs bent, butt out, arms flapping...

Me huffing and puffing at a jog to keep up and laughing my head off!

Stopping often to stretch out screaming muscles, I spy a wicker chair in someones garbage. Tim comments on the horrible color. I promise to grab it on our way back home.

So, after almost being run down by Cruella de Ville while crossing the street, I hoist the chair on my back for the half mile back to the house.

Doesn't everyone walk with a bright green wicker chair on their back.

Tim's dry comment was that it sure beat the leather chair I used to carry to rest in. Ha Ha

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can just see this. James and I spied an antique wooden table one day on the side of the road, put out by former owners before they moved. we remembered it that night as we were getting ready for bed and knew trash pick-up was the next day. So, my sweet husband scooted over there in the dark and hauled that thing down our street while I stood in our doorway and laughed hysterically. Thank goodness there were no chairs with it!

Abbey said...

That gave me a much needed laugh this morning! I love the visual!

Anonymous said...

ya gotta post a pic.

no lie.

I'd love for Tim to take a pic of it actually on your back.

oh my gosh.

that's awesome.

love you!

~cleatus