Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Few Blessings

A beautiful flower my mother bought me that we later discovered was named "Princess Rebecca"








Whole Foods...A wonderful treat!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to Whole Foods today. Next week is their one year anniversary celebration. There are supposed to be some great things going on.

-C said...

I love those flowers. They last forever and are so colorful ... I didn't know their name, but that is pretty darn cool.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, friend. The earliest memory I have that I love oh so much is us sittin' in my apartment at the SEBC married dorm. I was in a frantic moment trying to figure out what to teach the youth that night. You said, "hmmm...how 'bout the shortest prayer in the Bible?" I was like, "whoa. She's smart."

okay. I know you're thinking that was a lame-o memory. It was an early memory. Not a "cool" memory.

duh.

-cleatus

Anonymous said...

Another early memory...I don't know why folks were in my apartment, but they were. You picked up my dish scrubber. I don't remember why, but it really impressed you.

I felt cool for having a scrubby thingie that impressed you.

I know.

Still not a cool memory.

I'm working on it.

Happy Birthday week.

~cleatus

Jennifer said...

alstromeria - you taught me that!
Happiest birthday to you!

Sarah said...

Hey friend! I heard it was your birthday! I hope you have a great week! I sure do miss being able to see you!
Love, Sarah

I cant believe you have a 10 yr old!!!! What is this world coming to?

Anonymous said...

Just getting started on the memories but watching you make my daughter smile while playing Leap Frog in your front yard was wonderful!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK!

I hardly ever comment on blogs so you know I gotta think you're pretty cool :)

R.C.

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

Happy birthday! i haven't been to whole foods yet! but i need to get over there. :)

Missy said...

A very merry Birthday week to you!
To you...to you...to you!
(in my mind I am singing..so just go with it!)

Thanks for being a blessing in so many lives, including mine!

Griswell said...

No, I don't know you, but I know ABOUT you and think you are way cool! I hope you have a really great birthday!!

Daphne said...

Happy belated Birthday!! Hope all is well with you guys. It has been so long since we have seen you guys. It has been really cool keeping up with you through the blog. From what I read I bet our boys would love to play together.

To answer your question about support. On my blog, you can go to CAM International. If you still have questions I can send you more. We would love to put you on our e-mail updates just send me your e-mail dfoote@caminternational.org

Greetings to you and all your men!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to YOU, one of my most precious friends! You are loved dearly!
Terra

alli said...

okay. I miss you soooo much!

I will let you unpack and recoop Monday, but go ahead and plan on us hanging out Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday...you know me. Whatever is good for you.

seriously.

i miss and love you.