I have so much to be thankful for. It is overwhelming when I start to count my blessings, especially with the understanding that I deserve death, depravity, and disease. What a beautiful gift, that Christ laid down his own life to buy back the life of a despised sinner.
I am also thankful for this beautiful community of women to laugh, cry, and pray with.
May God's hand of blessing be heavy upon all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree - so glad Stan was right years ago when he said how ironic it is that we complain that life isn't fair, and we don't get what we deserve. Actually, he said, we should be thankful we DON'T get what we deserve, which is separation from God, and death. Instead, we're given blessing after blessing, and spared the consequences we should receive without His mercy and grace. So, yep - lots and lots to be thankful for, like you, sweet sister!
I heard the lead singer from Mercy Me say the other day " I am thankful that God even chose to look my way anyway".
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. This is a wonderful community!
Happy Thanksgiving! Love you guys. Maybe we could go look at some Christmas lights together soon?
Post a Comment