Monday, September 10, 2007

We are back!

We had a truly wonderful and safe time. Thank you to all of you who prayed for us and T. while we were gone!

Here is my name game...

L- Laughter-I love to laugh hard and free
Y- Yelling- a bad habit that I am constantly trying to control
N- Naked- I loved to be naked as a child- I would hate to be seen naked now
N- Nap- I could use a nap every day- They are truly wonderful!

I missed the opportunity to tag anyone, so just call me the caboose.

See you soon!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You should laugh then yell then get naked and take a nap. I bet you would sleep good. ha ha

alli said...

love you and have missed you LOTS!

Hope I see you today!

Abbey said...

You should totally go by both of your names. THat would be cute, right? I mean what a great southern double name!

Graced said...

Abbey,
Becca Lynn would be especially elegant, don't ya think?

alli said...

thanks for cleaning up my baby girl's poop yesterday!

I love you, becca lynn!