Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Blogging
Daily, sometimes more than once, I troll the list of blogs on my site. I am looking for new information and when I see a new post I feel the joy and satisfaction of new interaction. I can't wait to read the mood of my friends and laugh or cry with them. Thank you all for taking the time to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It IS SO great! I love blogs!
It's been good for me. I am extremely (that's a G word) thankful for this circle of friends. I feel a cheesee Point of Grace song in the background of this comment...do you hear it?
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do too! I don't always have time to comment even when I really want to, but I love to blog post shop each morning!
By the way, is that monkey picking his nose?
Post a Comment