Friday, February 16, 2007

My youngest warrior

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is sooooo handsome!!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful boy - he would be a great son-in-law for me someday. :-)

alli said...

Why did I get misty-eyed looking at this picture?

Seriously, this is a perfect photo of your youngest. I love it!

alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-C said...

What a handsome, adorable little man. I know you're proud.

Abbey said...

What a handsome guy!
Those dimples will one day be a scary thing for you, when all the young girls start to go nuts over them! ;)

Giggler said...

Oi!!

I forgot that I said it was my turn!!!!!

mkay...I'm on it...

miss you too!!

alli said...

oh yeah!

AND, I made homemade croutons and ranch dressing for our salad tonight.

HOME MADE!

I'm feeling quite thrifty.

alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alli said...

sorry...i keep double and triple posting!!