Also, for all of those who choose to tease me about cleaning house....
I found the grossest mold growing around all my windows. I mean lots of nasty black mold. How's that for clean?
"Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored His name." Malachi 3:16
6 comments:
who teases you about your housecleaning? give me names! I'll knock 'em out.
wait...
are you talking about me? that'd be funny to see me knock myself out.
Anyway, I totally think you're lying about the mold.
You know, it's that dang humidifier you've got in there, keeping it so moist that mold is growing. :-) Look out, there may be a rain cloud forming even as we speak, er, type! And, I'd pay to see Alli in the ring with herself...that would be pretty hilarious.
Love that picture...did you take it? I'm missing our camera too. I broke our printer then decided to just go ahead and break the camera too! We had an HP 3.0 megapixal that cost around $178. It was great except we had to play with the lighting sometimes or the picture would be dark and it had a delay when you went to take the picture. Talk about a lost moment! Xavier is looking at a Canaan now. Same price range and 6.0 megapixel I think. He is looking for one that doesn't have that delay. I just tell him what I want it to do and he does the rest! He likes to "research" big purchases!
We have a Kodak digital. You can get all ranges of prices and mega pixels. We got the printer dock to go with it. We love it. Haven't had any problems yet, and the software is SO simple to use.
Karen,
The boys came running in one day while I was working. They were pulling on me and yelling, "there's a smiley face in the sky!" I just laughed (a bit annoyed) and thought, "yea right, it must be their version of Cloud Art." Imagine my surprise when I went outside and saw a real smile in the sky. We didn't see the plane, and it felt like God was smiling on us.
i think alli could really knock herself out ... i'd pay to see it.
Our camera is a Canon Powershot A620, 7.1 megapixels ... my fav feature is that the batteries don't run down fast AND the LCD screen flips out so that the subject can see themselves while the picture is being taken -- great for little ones! :) It's got lots of amazing settings like night scene, fireworks, kids & pets, indoor, snow, beach, underwater, etc. Doug found it for somewhere around $250 if I remember right. We got it online ... probably buy.com. Oh, and another thing, if you turn off the setting where you see the pic after you take it... the speed it takes pictures in succession is pretty fast.
What a cool pilot to have fun in the sky around your house ... love the picture.
Post a Comment