Sunday is M's birthday. I can not fully comprehend the fact that I am the mother of a nine year old. We are entering a whole new realm of parenting. Case in point, today M opened his first email account as a "birthday week" present.
We celebrate birthday's really BIG around here. We don't give many presents at Christmas, reasoning that it is Jesus's birthday, but buddy, on birthdays we go all out. We start celebrating as early as we can and keep going as long as we can get away with it. We take a break from harder school work and enjoy field trips, we eat fun foods, we visit with family, we give little fun gifts all week, and the birthday person is king for the week. We all look forward to someone having a birthday, because we all get to have fun.
9 comments:
YEA for birthdays! Isn't celebrating just too fun? I'm so happy for your sweet boy's birth and life. He is truly precious and a testimony to great parenting - earthly and heavenly.
Yay for M !!! That sounds like a really sweet tradition. I know your boys feel loved! -michelle (rsvp)
Happy Bday to M! I love milking them too...it's so worht it!
HAPPY BDay from your friends from Croatia! We wish we are there to celebrate it with you! Send us your email address so we can stay in touch! If you want, you can send your email to this address.
Matej, Luka, Sandra and Davor
Kukecs,
So glad to hear from you. I couldn't follow your link, but I will try to get to you another way. We still have the same address. Use the first letters of our first names (hubby first), then our last name, @hotmail.com.
Is that a fun puzzle for you!
Love you all!
can't wait to meet your guys!
Wow, I want to be in your family! You make Birthdays sound like so much fun. This year was really the first year that Tucker knew what was going on. Maybe we will start doing your idea with up coming birthdays...
Howdy again. Yes, that link didn't really work (blogger intercepted my intentions to script it), so here is unedited version: this is how we look (copy and paste in your browser) http://www.obiteljskizivot.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1
and our email davor.kukec@removethisgoogle.com ;)
Post a Comment